Healthy avocado toast is super easy to make and makes the perfect addition to any breakfast or an anytime snack! It’s healthy, simple, and delicious. Here is how to make avocado toast.
- 1 (1 oz.) slice whole-grain bread
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Toppings: Maldon sea salt flakes, red pepper flakes
- Toast your slice of bread until golden and firm.
- Remove the pit from your avocado. In a small bowl, combine avocado, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Gently mash with the back of a fork. Use a big spoon to scoop out the flesh.
- Top toasted bread with mashed avocado mixture. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle over desired toppings.