If you have been subscribe to TV or music apps and you want to cancel an App store subscription then here is how you can do it on different iOS devices.
Apps are essential to getting the most out of our smartphones, but the subscriptions that some of those apps rope us into are far from necessary once they fall out of regular rotation.
Cancel subscription on iPhone and iPad
- Go to Settings app on your device.
- Scroll down and tap iTunes Store and AppStore.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID when the pop up window appears.
- Enter your Apple ID password or fingerprint ID when prompted.
- Now, tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription you want to cancel and then Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Tap Confirm when prompted to confirm that you want to cancel your subscription.
Cancel Subscription on your Mac
- Open iTunes on your mac.
- Go to the store tab of your music library.
- Click on the Accounts link in the right column.
- Sign in, if you have not.
- Scroll down to the Settings header and click Manage next to Subscriptions.
- Find the subscription you wish to cancel and press Edit.
- Press Cancel Subscription.
Checking your app subscriptions should be important to you and everyone should clean up every once in a while. You definitely don’t want a messy Apple ID account filled with useless subscriptions that waste your money.