Last updated on August 4th, 2019
Jello shots are fun for parties. They are both very easy to make and very popular. Here’s exactly how to make perfect Jello shots with Vodka.
There are many options when it comes to Jello shots. You can change the color by adjusting the amount of food coloring you use. Layering flavors and colors can produce imaginative, memorable servings.
You also can cut out shapes with cookie cutters, use different sized cups or pour the unset mix into molds. And you can mix it up by replacing the vodka with tequila, rum, or any other libation.
What you’ll need:
- 3 ounce of Jello in a festive color
- 1 cup of boiling water
- 4 ounces (1⁄2 cup) of vodka
- 1⁄2 cup of cold water
- a mixing bowl or cup you can pour with
- mini plastic cups
How to Make It
- Boil cup of water.
- Empty jello powder into a large mixing bowl and add the boiling water.
- Continue stirring until the jello powder is completely dissolved.
- Add in the 1/2 cup of cold water and 1/2 cup of alcohol(vodka) of your choice.
- Stir until mixed and pour into shot glasses with lids or small plastic shot cups .
- Refrigerate until the liquid sets.
- Serve cold.
For more advanced combinations of gelatin and alcohol, you can try tequila sunrise Jello shots, bloody mary Jello shots, pumpkin pie Jello shots, American Flag Jello shots, and, naturally, glow-in-the-dark Jello shots.