The Spotify is a popular music app and it has queue for quickly lining up lots of songs or podcasts you want to listen to. If you ever want to clear your Spotify queue then here is how.
Clear Queue in Spotify App
- Open the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android App.
- Tap the song or podcast that’s currently playing. It’s at the bottom of the screen. If no song or podcast is playing right now, you’ll need to select one first.
- Tap the queue icon. It’s the three horizontal lines with a small triangle at the bottom-right corner of the screen on iPhone and the top-right corner of the screen on Android. A list of songs in your queue will appear.
- Tap the circle next to each song you want to remove. You have to checkmark the circle for all the songs that you want to remove.
- Tap REMOVE. It’s at the bottom-left corner of the screen. This removes all of the selected songs from the queue.
You can clear the queue as many times as you wish.