Netflix lets you download movies and TV shows to its app. Got a long plane ride? Here’s a step by step guide on how to download movies from netflix.
You can download select TV shows and movies on the Netflix app on iOS, Android, and Windows 10 devices to watch offline later and it does not count toward the limit of how many screens you can watch on at the same time.
Follow the steps below to get started with downloading from Netflix.
You can’t download every show or movie that’s available on Netflix, there is already a wide selection available for the feature, including much of the service’s original content.
- Open the Netflix app.
- Tap the menu button(hamburger icon) in the upper-left corner.
- Go to Available for Download and tap that.
- Tap the show or movie that you want to download.
- Tap the download button next to the movie or episode that you want to download
How to remove a downloaded movie or TV episode from Netflix
Whether you’ve already watched downloaded titles or simply want to make room for other things, you’ll eventually want to get rid of them. There are two ways you can remove downloaded titles.
- Deleting a single title – If you only want to delete a single title at a time, you can do so via the My Downloads section.
– Open the Nextflix app.
– Tap the menu button(hamburger icon) in the upper-left corner.
– Tap on the title if you’re looking to delete select episodes of a show.
– Tap Edit.
– Tap the delete button (looks like an ‘x’) next to the items you want to remove.
- Deleting all titles – If you’re looking to clear everything all at once, there’s an easier way. Go to Settings, then simply click on Delete All Downloads.