Fortnite: Battle Royale recently rolled out a refund system in a new game update that lets players return purchased items that they no longer want. Here’s how to get a refund on your skins and other items in Fortnite.
The new feature offers enables players to get a refund on up to three cosmetic different cosmetic items purchased within the previous 30 days.
If there are some items that you have buyers remorse for and never plan to use again, this could be a good opportunity to get some V-Bucks back and reinvest in a new outfit.
How to get a refund on items in Fortnite
To find the items that you can refund you need to follow these steps.
- Go to the Item Shop Tab.
- Go to Purchase History which you should see at the bottom.
- Scroll through all of your recently purchased items that are eligible for refunds, it also shows you how many V-Bucks you will receive if you choose to refund them.
- Once you have decided on an item that you want to return, you just need to select it and then choose ‘refund this item’.
Items that can be returned
- Harvesting Tools
- Back Bling
Items that can not be returned
- Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Tiers
- Starter Pack
- Founder’s Pack
- Founder’s Pack Upgrades
- Loot Llamas (Save the World)
- Event and Weekly Items (Save the World)