Instagram does not allow users to download video, photos and profile pictures in their mobile app, even we can not preview profile pictures on Instagram using official app. Here is how to save Instagram profile picture.
There are two different methods to download instagram profile pictures. One is manual method and other one is by using third party apps.
1. Go to Instagram profile of the other user in the mobile app or desktop browser.
2. Click the three-dot menu icon and select ‘Copy Profile URL’ in the mobile app. On desktop browsers, simply copy the address bar URL.
3. Now paste this URL in the address space of the web browser like Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
4. In the next step, hold down or right click on the person’s Instagram profile/DP. Click on open in the new tab option.
5. Edit the address bar and remove the size parameter ‘s150x150′ from the URL. For pc, it may show ‘s320x320’.
Third Party Apps
Windows & Mac OS
1. Go to Insta DP.
2. Enter the instagram user name in the address bar field without @.
3. Click on the View DP button and open the profile photos in different resolutions.
4. Right click on the profile picture that you want to save and choose an option “Save image as.”
1. Install InstaPP App from Google store.
2. Enter the instagram user name in the address bar field and hit “Go” button.
3. It will display full resolution image and to download a image, tap the button “Download This Picture” at the bottom.
4. The images will be saved in a folder named “InstaPP” on your device.