Image Credits: Instagram.
You can add music to your Instagram story that fits any moment and helps you express how you’re feeling. Here’s a step by step guide on how to add music to your Instagram stories.
- Open the Instagram app and head to Your Story.
- Tap on the sticker icon at the top of the screen to add a sticker to a photo or video in Stories
- Select the Music sticker then Search for music, ‘browse’, and ‘for you’. ‘For You’ provides a list of recommended songs, while browse lets you search through different genres and moods.
- Once you have picked an appropriate song choose the length of the song. You can scroll to specific parts using the slider at the bottom of the screen. You can play a track for a maximum of 15 seconds and a minimum of five.
- You can customize your Instagram Story looks. Simply tap on the available options above the slider at the bottom of the screen, and pick between either a selection of scrolling lyrics to the album art. You can also change the color of the text that appears on the screen and resize/move the text or image.
You can now share your Instagram Story with the world, your close friends, or send it to someone specific.