An iHome clock features a clock, an alarm and a dock on which you can charge your iPod or iPhone. If you need to change time for Daylight Savings Time (DST) or adjust the time zone or reset the time then here is how you can do it on iHome.
How to change the time on iHome
1) Daylight Savings Time: Set for Daylight Savings Time (DST), if applicable, by adjusting the “DST Switch” on the bottom of the unit.
2) Time Zone: Adjust the time zone by pressing and holding the “Time Zone” button until the display flashes, then pressing the “Select UP/FF” or “Select Down/Rew” button until the desired time zone is selected. Press the “Time Zone” button a second time to exit the time zone setting mode.
3) Time Set: Press and hold the “Time Set” or “Clock Adjust” button for 2 seconds. This button is usually located on the top or bottom of the unit. The display should begin flashing, indicating that the time can be set.
Press and hold the “Hour Set” button. The current hour will presently be displayed.
Press the “Sleep/Minute Set” button to adjust the minute time.
If your unit does not contain these buttons, press the “Select UP/FF” or “Select Down/Rew” button until the correct time is displayed.
Press the “Time Set” or “Clock Adjust” button again to confirm the clock time setting. Listen for 2 beeps or otherwise make sure that the display ceases blinking; this indicates the clock time is set.
How to Reset Entire iHome Clock Unit
- Lift up on the iPod to remove it from the dock.
- Unplug the iHome clock from the power source.
- Remove the unit’s back-up batteries. Wait one hour.
- Re-install the batteries and plug the device back in.
More info: iHome Manual