Images can make your slides more interesting and engage your audience to keep them focused on your presentation. Google Slides has image-editing capabilities, including an option that lets you rotate your pictures a little bit. Here is how you can rotate an image in Google Slides.
- Navigate to your drive and open the presentation containing the image that you want to rotate.
Select the slide with the picture from the column at the left side of the window, then click on the image once to select it.
- From the top navigation bar, Click on Arrange > Rotate.
- Select the amount and direction that you would like to rotate the picture.
- If you would like to rotate your image by a different amount, you can instead click the Format options button in the toolbar above the slide while the picture is selected.
- There are six format options in the new panel. Click the Size & Position tab in the column on the right side of the window.
- Enter the desired rotation amount under the Rotation section of the menu.