Last updated on June 21st, 2020
Paytm is one of India’s largest mobile payment and commerce platforms. Here is a step-by-step guide would help users to know how to use Paytm.
What is Paytm?
It helps you transform money instantly to anyone at Zero Cost using the Paytm Wallet.
You could also use it to pay for online recharges, utility bill payments, book movie or travel tickets among other things on the Paytm app or website.
2. Sign up on Paytm.
3. Register with Paytm.
4. Add Money to your wallet.
- Paytm users can add money to their Paytm Wallets in a few easy clicks.
- Tap on the ‘Add Money’ option on the Paytm app home screen, enter the amount and pay using Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking.
5. Pay Using Paytm
- Paytm customers can pay, receieve and shop with just a smartphone at zero extra cost.
- Users can simply scan the recipient’s QR code or entering their mobile number in the ‘Pay’ option in the Paytm app to instantly pay virtually anyone with a smartphone and the Paytm app.
6. Accept money using Paytm
- Accepting money using Paytm is easy. Tap in the ‘Accept Payment’ option in the Paytm app home screen, and request the sender to scan your Paytm app.
- There are two ways of receiving this money. You can accept it into your Paytm Wallet and enjoy instant settlement. Alternatively, choose ‘Bank Account’ in the Accept Payment option. The amount would be settled at midnight every day.
7. Send Money to the Bank
- Money stored in the Paytm Wallet can be taken to your bank account. Tap on the ‘Passbook’ icon in your Paytm app home screen and select ‘Send money to Bank’.
- Once you tap on the ‘Transfer’ button, please enter the amount, account holder’s name, account number, IFSC Code and press ‘Send’.